Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Words to the Silence

You know, sometimes I just find myself thinking about you and how blessed I am to have you in my life. And it's funny to think that neither of us were looking to befriend the other. We were just coasting fine. Consuming time.
It's funny how the years pass and no one can walk into my life and take your place. It's no wonder the saying goes that good friends are hard to find and even harder to replace.
And to think of how much you put up with my whining... and my rambling... and my grumpiness... and...
It just baffles my mind sometimes to think of how you stuck close to me and spurred me on.

Just wanted to share these thoughts as I sit here in this life-less office where the only sounds are the low hum of the AC and keyboard keys. As I wait here for more work to come and fill these last 3 or so hours, I was just thinking of how far God has grown you...

and how blessed I've been to be a part of some of it.

- love you, Robin. -

No comments: