Tuesday, October 21, 2008

As Promised

For Renee, Aunt Yvonne and all those whom have been waiting... it had been put in the back of my list of priorities for a while, but my Mom busted out a camera and so I figured I'd post an update despite the funky face I have in the picture. Hehe.

Oh and like I told my mom earlier, today at work a man said to me "Woah! Baby's coming any day now, huh?"

Hahaha. Really smooth man!

Somewhere between 2.5 to 3 months to go.
And yes, friends, I have just bumped into the third trimester. Or as my fellow-pregnant-office-space-sharer co-worker says, "the home stretch."


7 Months prego.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Wow, you definitely look pregnant! Keep in mind, pregnant women are beautiful - and you definitely look pregnant! Crazy that when we moved you weren't really even showing and look at you now!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! I was there when this picture was taken! :-) so, you still able to wear Matt's shirts?

Monica said...

Matt's shirts - some I can wear and others have hit the "too small" category like all of my other T-shirts that aren't in extra-large. =)

Anonymous said...

Your most recent picture of you and Jes made me curious about other pictures. This one still amazes me. Wow! I'm so thrilled for you and this whole, well, adventure (for lack of a better word).

love and hugs,
Aunt Yvonne