Wednesday, August 01, 2007

To the 4 and 1/2...

Well, my dear friends and family in the blogging world, I would like to start this post with a shout out to my Mother. Yo, Mom-o... keep it real. =)

Okay, and now I wanted to declare to my wide world of 4 and 1/2 readers that today Matt and I get keys to our first ever apartment. Now, since all 4 and 1/2 of you know Matt and my situation, I will be re-emphasizing my situation so as not to cause any further confusion if someone else stumbles upon this post and feels that Matt and I are guilty of infidelity charges.

While Matt and I are getting apartment keys... we are not living together until AUGUST 25th!

In other words, Matt and I are not, no, no, no, not, not, not, not, not living together. No, no, no... not, not, not.

But what we are doing is moving in all the furniture that God has blessed us with into a fresh (or nonfresh), new apartment at (see me in person for an inserted address). And that's way stinkin' cool! In the words of this pre-married, happily waiting, family-supported, 24 days countdowning, key-receiving, God-exaulting, unprepared packer, weddingdress fitted, cat petting, apartment messer, nose-running, showerless (thus far) me... "This is gonna be rockin' sweet!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Mo
mom