Friday, August 03, 2007

Licensure and 22

For those of you who have been waiting in anticipation, the final moment has arrived. Drum roll please... I have received my Social Work Board letter in the mail and today, my dear friends and family, I am actually able to contact the Board to schedule my licensure exam. Oh, yes! Oh, yes! The three week process is finally coming to an end. And very soon indeed, my dear supporters, I will be able to sit for 4 hours and pass the licensure exam that will enable me to begin job hunting. As you all know, this licensure process has taken far longer that I would have desired, but it is one step closer to me getting a job, which is one step closer to me getting a paycheck, which is one step closer to me paying rent and my loan payments. Yes, friends, try desperately to contain your excitement as I am. And this Monday I will also learn as to whether or not I need to revise my final paper or if I am as good as graduated. I shall keep you all updated as more information becomes available... oh yes, and 22 days as of today. Isn't that wild? Like we're hitting the 20 day countdown on Sunday. Like SUNDAY, folks! Wowzers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so happy for you. That's some pretty darn good learnin' you done.

Monica said...

Thanks, you Anonymous Person you.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. Hehehehe.