Friday, August 10, 2007

Anonymous Me

"I'm going to marry Ms. Monica!" the petite, five-year-old announced to my Speed partners as he threw himself around my neck in the middle of our Kids Gym Kindergarten card game.
"I'm already getting married, Hayden" I explained as I tickled the little boy.
"Yes!" He stood up and pumped his arms.
"Oh, no, no, Hayden... to someone else."
"Oh," His face dropped it's expression.
"And I get to change my name!" I poked at him playfully.

A moment of silence passed.

I could see him thinking.

"But who will you be then?"

-15 Days!-

3 comments:

Andi said...

You'll be this woman who lives with this guy and every so often you'll think, "I'm really married?!?!?!"

Monica said...

Well that sounds exciting! Bring it on!!! =) - 14 days (2 weeks) of course). Oh, and happy Wedding celebration Andi!

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful. There will be days when you wonder why you got to be so blessed. I'm so happy for you Monica.
Mom