Thursday, December 07, 2006

Brightens My Day


Look outside! DO YOU SEE THE SNOW?! [Well if you don't then you must be in a place that it didn't snow at. But it snowed here!!!] That's right... SNOW!!!!

It makes me want to sing.

But I can't.
Cause I don't want to further the "neighbor who was assassined for singing" statistics.

But at 9:45... yeah baby... I'm bustin' out the guitar!!!


To continue my wild jumping fit... I was reading my sis' blog this morning. I was excited to find the address in my email since it got messed up through my last site and I've been Jes-blogless for far too long. But there was a section that was written to me... me who lost her blog site.... me!

It overjoys me to discover that in and amongst the business of life [and man it can be stinkin' crazy], my sis thought about me. It was nice of her to write to me.


Thanks Jes.
That's another thing that brightens my day.

I love you.

No comments: