Monday, January 30, 2012

The Kitchen Table



And just like that I look up and see two little girls at the table.

Be still my soul... when did that happen?






Ah yes and did you see those beautiful flowers on the table? That dear friend Jenney of mine brought them to my fine-dining Wendy's luncheon experience in honor of my birthday. And I must say, those beautiful things have just made my days since. It's amazing how color and life bring cheer amid the cold. Such a thoughtful friend, she is. And yes, people, they are pink, but a sweet delicate light pink that catches the corner of my lips and brings out a little smile. Thanks again for the joy, Jenney friend.


2 comments:

Jenney said...

You are very welcome. I enjoyed our time together and my favorite part was sitting out in the van with your girls...just hanging out... a nice memory.

Monica said...

hugs for Jenney. I loved the van part too. And that you were so casual about Rachael desperately needing to know what was in your purse. hehe. You really floor me with how comfortable you were with going through each paper and such with her when others would have said, "that's none of your business" to her curiosity. She still tells me that people have "junk" in their purses. ;)