Sunday, January 22, 2012

Settling In


So after a few months of not having a computer, waiting on Matt to have Internet access, and feeling semi-in the dark ages. I am pleased to have a new computerized friend to resume my "little world" here.

And as most of you have known from experience, thus begins the few hours of "getting it the way I like it" in the world of putting my files/settings on this wonderful little tool.

One thing I had not anticipated was how silent not having a computer has made life. I am not a tech-savvy person, so a computer primarily functions in online and file storage uses in our household. But one thing I really missed in the past 6 months of non-computer use during Matt's working hours was music. Having most of our music stored on Matt's computer, made "random playlist" options impossible. I've missed my 'Christian music genera" catch-all playlist that has proven to be a background to the chores and play around the house.

So after I get the music downloaded to this computer you had better believe you will find my house back from the silent age and returning to the normal pep in our steps.

sigh... how lovely it is to be spoiled by convenience.

- grateful.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Welcome back to connection when you want it, music to dance by, five minutes any time you can grab it, random youtube moments, chatting during business hours and photo fix sessions. Have fun.