Friday, November 14, 2008

Sports Car

Driving home from an errand last night I heard the sounds of a wholed muffler and gas-eating engine passing my car. I turned and looked out the window, giving the other driver the attention they desired when they "altered" their car. And I found great enjoyment as a 4 door sedan with glowing track light under the car and new barrel exhaust pipe passed me filled with four teenage boys. I mean come on man, almost 8 months pregnant, Chevy Cavalier with Celine Dion blaring me was more of a sports car than them.

=)

People entertain me. Especially as the child wasted half the gas tank by revving the engine at the stoplight. Clearly if the child had paid for his own gas for more than the last two weeks conservation would have quieted that engine a little. =)

I love it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its better they spend their money modding their car and learn about mechanics then waste their money on cheep hookers and drugs.

Monica said...

you know Nayt, I'm not sure that this particular group of suburban high shool boys would be the ones to spend finances on hookers and drugs or that that particular stereotype should be applied to any or all people with modified cars.