Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby, Youth, Danielle, and Alien

We got a new (to us) swing last night for baby. Twas fun to go pick it up and promptly put it in the living room upon getting home. This weekend we'll get a crib. YEAH! It's white and free. And that is overwhelmingly awesome!

Matt and I have just been recouping from this weekend. Wonderful weekend, but man I tell you it was tiring. I think I got 11 hours of sleep over the youth weekend part, which is semi-doable without another live to attempt to sustain. The youth appeared to enjoy the weekend, be challenged in their faith, and desire change in their walks with God. So it was a highly successful weekend.

I got to hold Danielle again on Sunday. Funny but holding that little 5 week old is so precious on two levels... 1. she's absolutely adorable and 2. it still blows my mind that someone so small is inside of me.

Alien movements have been quite the normalcy. You should see my stomach go crazy at different times in the day. It's hilarious! And Matt appears to be enjoying all the activity. Though I must admit, the hip and back assaults can be sometimes painful.

So yeah.. that's us. We're doing great. 8 weeks to go! So how are you? What's new?

No comments: