Sunday, April 22, 2007

Broken Glass




I'm on page 155 out of 288 of the above book by the above author (that I met in person) and I must finish before my head can hit the pillow tonight. And then tomorrow I need to type my 5 page paper about this book to turn in tomorrow night.

Procrastinator. You may think. But the reality is that I am so overwhelmed with school, work, internship, Crosswalk, social life and attempting to meet basic needs that I have begun to shut myself off from the realm of caring. It's the fight or flight method that is truly overcoming me. When this monster is too much to bear, flight is inevitable.

I find myself thinking things like "Why even try anymore? I won't win."
And "I don't think I can last these next six weeks of the quarter."

Uplifting post?
Absolutely not.
But true to me currently?

Sadly, yes.


I know I have to make it, I have made it thus far. But I am so burned out.

so burned out...

No comments: