Saturday, April 21, 2007

Coming Soon!!!

Exciting News...

Today I went over to the Stauffers to visit Ellen and Sarah. I wanted to visit Ellen in particular because it's probably the last time I will get to see her while she still has Bekah inside of her. That's right... Ellen's getting incuded on Friday, April 27th and I'm going to be an (unofficial) aunt!

At the Stauffers, Ellen and I cut out directions for Matt and my wedding invitations on the living room floor as Sarah scrapbooked beside us. Then we decided to grab some lunch. We headed out to Subway where Bekah decided to kick me for the second time. Only this time I watched with my own two eyes as Ellen's belly had this huge heal of a foot kick from the inside. I was amazed and overjoyed. Ellen explained to me that when she pokes at Bekah, she will often kick really hard for a few good kicks. Ellen thinks she's annoyed. =)

Bekah's revenge? She sat on Ellen's ribs.

Hehe.

I love that little baby already and I can't wait to meet her this week.

I've called off my practicum on Friday so I can go to the hospital at 4am when Ellen will be induced and wait it out.

I just can't wait!
I'm so excited!!!!!!

Also, 126 days until Matt and I get married.
WOOT!!!

No comments: