Friday, December 16, 2005

Can't Say It All

"... I know that sometimes my words can be as hard as stone
And sometimes my words have left You feeling so alone
So please forgive me and hear the words I'm saying now
I will spend my whole life looking for a way somehow
To let You know just how precious You are to me
I'll use the best words I know but I still won't say it all


'Cuz what I really want to say
Is what the sun would say to the sky
For giving it a place to come alive
But my words get in the way
Of what I really want to say
Oh what I really want to say ..."

I love You, Jesus.


Come breathe in me again today.


You are Life. Come fill me up.

Be seen.


But even then... "What are my words compared to Yours?" ...

Fill me with You, for Your name's sake. For Your name's glory.



No comments: