Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Priorities

After a few instances in my psychology class, I found myself reflecting upon priorities as I walked home for lunch today. And I came to these conclusions:


~ When I prioritize giving my best for the Lord, then it will be seen in my discipline of eating and sleeping, so as not to hinder the Spirit by the flesh.
~ When I prioritize prayer, then just maybe I will start praying as much as I promote.
~ When I prioritize service, then I will discover ways to prepare my heart prior to the mission field entrance.
~ When I prioritize obedience, then I will reach out to the Body of Christ pleading for reprimanding and disciplining in all areas in which I fail to uphold the Lord's standard.
~ When I prioritize God, then my life will reflect the growth and change that only the Spirit can accomplish as He prepares my heart for an encounter from the Most Holy of Holies.


I am learning that it is not the final product that defines character, but the time in between the assignment and the due date.


Lord, God, reprioritize my mind. May my life in turn be affected and changed by you. But please, God, start at the source... my mind.



I need You.

No comments: