Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Big Sister

So, I just got off the phone with my sister. You know, no mater how far away we are from each other, she will always be my big sister.

She picked up the phone while she was in the middle fo work. (I still don't know how she gets away with this one.) It was funny how she answered the phone at her work and yet didn't give me a stereotypical "I gotta get off the phone" speach that I have received lately from many people's lifestyles. It was like she couldn't even imagine a single thing better than talking to me.

In the light of feeling scheduled into fake, plastic people's lives lately, there stood my sister, breaking that "trend"; all ears and an opened heart.


Thanks, Jes.

I love you.





"Preach the gospel at all times and when necessary, use words."
- St. Francis of Assisi
Thank You, Jesus.

No comments: