Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Choice

Every day it's a choice. Satisfaction in my completeness in You Father or loneliness. Some days are good choices, some days are bad.
Lord, you are the only one who gives the wisdom and the strength to fully accept being a serving, open, satisfied single in the midst of the whispers and roars of incompletion that this world has to offer. Lord, only you can guide our minds to meditate on Your wonder and Your magnificence.


Lord, only You breathe hope into our days and teach our hearts to rest in satisfaction. Only You complete us in every way imaginable. Lover of our minds, bodies and souls, grant me a good choice day today. Please, Lord. Captivate my mind in meditations of You. Capture me in Your beauty and grace that turning away would seem impossible and ridiculous. Come, Lord, come. Help me choose to walk in Your ways today. Lord, please be glorified more and more through this frail flesh and this inconstant heart. Lead my mind to adopt a lifestyle of consistency. Lord, please, to You be all the glory. My ego most definitely does not need any boost. Please, Lord, teach my mind to find satisfaction in less recognition until I am finally able to become completely nothing and You will be my everything.

Lord, I adore You. Please, Lord... do great wonders today. All for Your glory. God, and I pray to just get to watch and applaud today. I love seeing You work. Thank You for blessing me with a sight that You have developed to be far deeper than any mere eyes can accomplish. Lord, You are phenomenal. You are absolutely overwhelm my heart in Your Beauty.

You are beautiful, Lord.

Absolutely Beautiful.

No comments: