Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Because We Could

Beautiful weather lately has brought us outdoors before the "second" snow fell (a dusting). So don't mind me as I soak in these pictures of outdoor life lately while I check the weather channel for future cold and snow news.

 Taking our babies for a walk.

This leader had no problem running the pack 
- I had to ask her to stop a few times to keep up with her.

 She may think she's huge, but she is still our little one. 

 And this one? Well let's put it this way... 
we did some waiting. Little legs can only go so fast.

 Then came shoeless in the sandbox!

 No 'eww, dirt's here.

 Dump and fill, dump and fill.


 So delightful to experience it all together.


That's all I caught in pictures from our few days outside. I try to participate more than document because the participation will leave the lasting memories for these two small ones. But I did get a moment to snap a few pictures. Other days we "rode bikes" in the driveway, went on nature walks, did some sidewalk chalk, and then kicked a big ball in the yard.

(sigh) Alright.. on to dust the snow off the bikes and return them to the playhouse that I'm using as a small shed for the winter.

Enjoy the cool weather, everyone. Stay warm!

No comments: