Friday, June 24, 2011

In and Out

Our application came in the mail today. We filled it in and sent it back out the mail today - we were ready peeps, we were ready. Now we'll see what God does with a little obedience and a lot of prayer.

And in the meantime, I've moved a desk, begun organizing the hallway closet, moved 2 dressers, tried to tackle the "I'm living on the guest bedroom all summer" laundry, organized my craft stuff, opened the guest bedroom closet, screamed and shut the closet, and begun planning a little bedroom remodeling for our whenever-God-chooses family member.

Seriously, friends, I'm loving life right now.

God is good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey... I just had a great thought! You help me tackle my closet, and I'll help you tackle yours! :) Surely the work will go a little easier if we aren't going it alone.

Praying with you!!!

Monica said...

YES! It's a date! That'd be way fun!