Monday, February 21, 2011

Overheard

Dakota howls and jumps about.

Matt standing at the coat closet, "Hey listen. I'm not going outside to freeze my butt off without a jacket because you're a little impatient."

Dakota howls at him and jumps about.


-Sometimes talking back is funny.-
_______________________________________________________

Background: We have recycled a butter tub to use in the bathtub as a small bucket with which to clean soap from baby hair.

Rachael with all innocence: "Ready Abi?" Holding the bucket of water above Abi's head. "Look down and hold your breath." (Quoting what she has been told many a time.)

- Sometimes my Little Mommy needs to be reminded that I'm the Mommy. hehe. -

No one freak out, people, I caught her in time. =)
________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Jes said...

LOL. Cute

Monica said...

hehe. (sigh) my little circus.