Friday, May 02, 2008

It's been over a week since the adventure, but it's worth a quick post. Seminary was great.

Not only was it so neat to feel proactive in our future, it was such a blessing to be surrounded by Christ-seeking, Christ-honoring users of the very mind God gave them. While I'm sure there are some, seminary students and professors are so much more than intellectuals. And it was neat how often that was mentioned in the orientation weekend.

And it was wonderufl to get away with my husband. God really used the time to remind me that even thought it may feel like my husband is married to our little church in a nice little competition with our marriage at times, God has called US to His way for our lives. And it was so nice to feel the US in His plans to move us and grow us where He would have us. He knows how much that touches my heart. And I am so blessed by the Lord's lesson in my life.

Oh, and did I mention how beautiful the campus was...

my goodness... all the trees... the beautifully old buildings...

well take a look for yourself. It's pictured above.


Oh right, I forgot the camera.

- lame -

No comments: