Friday, May 16, 2008

Progression Fruits

Welp, I set my first baby doctor visit for Friday, May 23 at 3pm. Yeah!
And Matt can go.. double Yeah!

I know... I get way too excited about the little things.

But I guess it's just the thought of moving forward in the process that's neat, especially since the nauseousness seems to be a bit intense today. And I'd kind of like further proof and reassurance that I'm not doing all this for nothing. hehe.

No, in all reality, I do look forward to meeting the Dr. and introducing myself as the one with the extra hormones.

Also found this kinda cool site online. For those of you who either have too much time on their hands or are actually genuinely interested.

Thank you to those of you who were really excited and maybe even still are really excited for Matt and I. I came across a "less than excited" non-family first response to the news the day after I found out and it was quite disheartening to explain to a co-worker that this child is not an abomination to my "life-plans." So I really do appreciate those of you who gave such encouraging words during this exciting, yet quite honestly scarily new phase of life. Your words carry more than you know....

so thanks.

No comments: