Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Flicker

You know Lord,
Sometimes I don't understand why You have me where I am. I don't know why the things that hurt do and why home is such a hard concept some days. I don't know why this transition period seems to be a forever period. Or why time seems to evade us and melt into the distance. It's weird how this light of hope seems like an illusion that is nearly burning out and yet I know so much better than to believe that lie. It's like some days seem like years of being stuck in a hole with only a little wick left. The question then remains if I will look toward the light, or merely stare into the overwhelming darkness.

Savior, You can move the mountains.
My God is mighty to save.
He is mighty to save.

Forever, Author of Salvation.
He rose and conquered the grave.
Jesus conquered the grave.


Please, Lord... move me or move my mind......

No comments: