Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Study of Quality Text

Oh how mine heart longeth for the days of yore,
Blissful, youthful, joyous hour spent with thee, dearest "Study-of-quality-text".
Hours, days passeth whilst in thine midst.
Thine captivating lyric accenting thine smooth, gentle leaf.
Thou art, dare say, fascinating?
Delightful?
Nay, mine eloquence fails to expound thine true beauty.
Thou art IRRESISTIBLE!
But alas, I must resist thee whilst exercising the prospect of achieving satisfactory caliber in universital, though institutional, standing.
Alas, woe is me, for mine heart belongs to thee, dearest "Study-of-quality-text".
Soon I shall return to thee, fully embracing the joy of thine comfort and companionship.
Forget me not. Forget me not, dearest.
My leave shall be brief, for mine genius (HA!) be beseemed to another.
Yeah, it bring much sadness to disclose the name of the other that consumeth mine furlough.
But thine truth requireth such a name from mine lips.
Alas, mine hated,
mine torturer,
mine disputant defiler bare the name;
"Study-of-NON-quality-text".
Woe, mine heart cries in shame!
Forgive me. Pity my dishonor.
Pity mine humiliation of the very devotion I pledged thee, "Study-of-quality-text".
Thou art mine only true object of affection.
I shall return to thee posthaste.
Alright, alright... I better get back to studying for exams.
Enough messing around.
- Bummer -

No comments: