Thursday, April 19, 2012

It Overflows.

I sat in the quiet, drinking in the rest. Overhearing the nursery fan on the baby monitor which blended in well with the ceiling fan's rotation behind me. The quiet hum of the dryer, spinning my latest load of diapers. The sight of the other diapers dancing on the clothes line in the backyard sun through my peripherals. Silence filling the house. Rest.

I prayed throughout my project. Painting rubber cement on a blank index. Thank You, Lord for this rest. Bonding a blank index to the former. Thank You, Lord, for Esther's heart. Squaring the corners. In stepping up with Your passion inside her to share the Word. Picking up a magnet and painting on rubber cement. Thank you for the hearts of Will and Theresa. Strokes of the brush. How they are giving it all daily for Your Kingdom. Pressing the magnet to the cards. Please breathe into them rest... peace

A smile crept on my lips at the thoughts and prayers for Emmanuel - his growing heart in the Lord. And Ayuba's willingness to serve. Those beautiful faces. Beautiful people. Almost as a lullaby did my soul sing it's thankfulness. King of kings.... Lord of lords... I remembered the Psalm I read just this morning.

Spinning of the fans. The persistently light humming of the dryer. Thank You, Lord for this rest. 


My cup is full...

Instant thought of the list of names to be written on these new magnets. Those dedicating themselves unto the Lord and those that have yet to meet Him. Those I have the privilege to pray for.

In utero dancing.

it overflows...



2 comments:

Mom said...

In sharing your peace with your lovely words, you are also spreading peace to all who read your post. Thank you. And am thanking God for your ministry and prayers. Love you sweetie and love God the more through you.

Monica said...

Thank you, Mom, for your kind words.