Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick Post Before Silence

This weekend marks our move-out and move-in weekend. That's right, to the parsonage we go. Praise the Lord! So Matt and I, with much loving help from our friends and family, will take all the belongings of our little one-bedroom apartment and try to make it look like it belongs in our new 4 bedroom house.

I am so excited, people. So excited! All these wonderful ideas are popping into my head as I think about the new space that the Lord has loaned to us for a while. And with new hedge trimmers (which were free to us thanks to an Aunt's gift card - thanks Aunt Greer) I sincerely find joy within my heart as I think of cutting back the overgrown shrubs. All the excitements and joys of a new place that Matt and I will be blessed to raise our starting family is coming at me at once.

Also, next weekend my sister gets married. YAY JES! And I get a new brother (even though I technically already had him as a Brother). I'm so excited and despite the fact that I will be going through the ringer with Jes in last minutes and welcoming incoming family, I really am looking forward to the exhaustion that it will all bring. Because at the end of the long days, my sister will be married to our new family member. And that's super cool! I'm so excited for she and Nayt.

So, needless to say, with all that the Lord is giving Matt and I to joyfully accomplish over this weekend, this upcoming week and next weekend... this blog may be a little quieter than my fairly consistent ramblings. (Cause work is pickin' up quick here and I will be focused on wedding stuff Wednesday - Saturday night.)

So, I warn you all a head of time to grab some extra Kleenex and be ready for the separation anxiety that I'm sure will not be experienced. =) Take care, all!

No comments: