Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Rubber Black Flappy-Thing

So I was driving south on 675 Sunday night. Twas dark out and I was scootin' along with my little 11 year old Plymouth Sundance. I was watchin' the road and thinking to myself. And then bump, bump. I looked at the rear view mirror just in time to see a little rubbery black flappy-thing go flying toward the car behind me from the general direction of my back left tire.

Odd, I thought. I know for certain that I didn't hit something on the road. Besides, if I had hit something on the road, then my front tired would have bumped, but as it was, only my back tire bumped.

Hmmmmm........

So, if anyone is driving south on 675 by exit 7 and they happen to see a rubbery black flappy-thing, please open the door and scoop it up for me. Pretty sure it belongs to my car.

Oh well, car hasn't died yet, so I'd assume that means I don't need it that bad!


No comments: