Saturday, July 21, 2012

For Another Day...

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. 
I believe in love even when I cannot feel it.
I believe in God even when He is silent." 

- written on a wall during the Holocaust -




If there is anything I have learned time and time again in this world, it's that there are so many questions without answers, so many hurts without visible justice, so many tears in what can feel like silence.

But when I open the Word of God, His love compels me toward faith. His consistency. His unchanging forgiveness. His character proves and has proven ore and ore that His promises remain.

When it feels hard, uncomfortable, and things here in this world hurt, our hope is found in Christ alone. And all we need to do to remind ourselves of the Hope in Christ is open the Word to Revelation. He wins. Justice takes it's final judgement. And there are no more hurts, tears, pains and sins causing all those.

He wins.



So keep holding on for another day... cause that's what it means to live by faith.


- Reminded lately.

No comments: