Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stats

So with moving to an "updated" form of blogger I get all kinds of screens of stats about my blog. Some are fun. And some are depressing. LOL.

I guess it's kind of neat to see who checks my blog, within reason. There's a wonderful "site feed" list that informs me of how little people are checking my blog and from where they are fed or where they begin. I have learned that most people just type in the URL. And yet, the greatest number of hits I get from an external site is from facebook. Go figure. I had begun to wonder if me posting my blog posts there was annoying people. You know, the kind of thing you block others from appearing on your wall for - - too many posts.

But then I found another fun stat that tracked the countries - yes, people countrIES- that have checked my blog. And here's what I discovered:

U.S. some 1,327 views

Argentina – 37
France – 2
Netherlands – 2
Canada – 1
Germany – 1
Nigeria – 1
Russia - 1
 
Kinda interesting, really. Nigeria, I know who you are. Canada could have been my sis on vacation, but also could not have been. France could have been an old, dear friend from elementary school, Cecile. Netherlands? Argentina? Germany? Russia?

Kinda fun. And then I read the next stat - not a single on of them returned this month. hehehehe. Clearly my posts this month have been - uh, lacking to say the least. =) Oh well, the month has just begun. =) I still have time to lose a few more. hehehe.

Thanks for reading, all. It's flattering and terrifying all in one. =)

No comments: