Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture Perfect

We got our pictures done as a family and primarily to document Rachael at 1 month of life. You can check them out friends and family if you'd like to see our fun. Our friend, Susan, and new friend, Cher, did a fantastic job. We look forward to Rachael's 3, 6, 9 and 12 month pictures with an awesome full year documenting deal that the little photography studio does. If you'd like me to send you a link to the pictures then go ahead and email me and I'd be happy to send you the link. (Some of you already know where to go so you don' have to email me.) For the purpose of too much self-disclosure I chose not to post a link to the studio directly on this blog since the photography studio has it's location posted for business and I'd prefer not to be so easily narrowed in a search engine.

Hope all is going well with everyone.

2 comments:

Renee said...

So I totally want to see the pics! Will you email me the link?

Renee

Monica said...

how sweet of you to desire such. i've emailed you and hope you get it soon and can find some time to respond. i've missed our "on the way home form work" talks. hope iowa's going well, friend.