Thursday, December 03, 2009

Quickly

Just a quick post to say over here that I am pregnant with our second child. matt and I should be expecting this little one somewhere around June 23rd. Rachael will be 1.5 y/o when she welcomes her sibling to the world and we will be kept on our toes, i am sure. But we thought, what a greater time than this and how awesome to grow up with a brother or sister that is so close in age. Matt and I are very excited. We're due to the doctor next week and via the last appointment all is good and little kidney bean is doing great. I'll keep you posted as more news comes in. We are so excited. Wait? Did I mention we were excited?

That's right friends, coming home in 12 work days too!

Hope things are going well with you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, Monica and Matt!

(Clearly, Monica, you posted this blog many days ago and I didn't get to it till today. Oops.)

I'm so happy for you both, for your reasoning about timing your family's growth, etc.

Lots and lots of love,
Aunt Yvonne

Jes said...

it's a kidney bean!?!?! that's small!!!