Monday, February 11, 2008

Rush Hour

I cannot say that satisfaction has come to me regarding life's current demands in comparison to my desires, but I am able to report to you faithful 2 or 3 readers that I am at a greater peace with the pace and requirements of this stage of my life than I have been in sinse finding employment where I am employed. While I continue to seek employment in my mindset and, time permitting (HA!), with tools during my freetime. But it has come to me, through a series of mind-changing thought processes by the Lord, that there very well may be an end to this tunnel. And this claustrophobic, nyctophobic (or Scotophobic), situational perminency-phobic will one day be a non-existent, dreamlike phase of a life once-known to be "now."

And that can put a smile on anyone's face.


Even during rush hour.

No comments: