Monday, July 10, 2006

Self-arranged Hurdles

Ever just made a stupid move and then all of a sudden you realize how many more hurdles are before you now? My goodness. Sometimes I just have to laugh at myself and some of my choices. It was completely brainless, but it's brainlessly permanent. Therefore, now I get to, once again, revert to my coping and pinching and squeezing skills.

It's so funny.

Paycheck to paycheck is such an odd art.
(especially when the artist is a not-so-good one)



Thank you, Lord, for testing my ability to cope and teaching me trust in You all the more when my abilities routinely fail. I love You. You bless me so far beyond imagination. Thank you, Lord, for desiring me, even in my mistakes... even with all my flaws. Lord, You are a GREAT God. May You be exalted forever and ever.

You give and take away.
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name.

No comments: